Guidelines for Commenting, Sharing and Other Interaction
We encourage comments and story sharing (through social media and on your personal blog) on Focus. Please follow our commenting guidelines, and if sharing on your blog, please credit Mass Eye and Ear, link to the original article and refrain from making edits that change the original context.
Please remember that all posts are publicly available and accessible. We suggest that you use caution when posting any medical information and that you do not disclose personal identifiable information like your location, medical record number, financial information, etc.
We reserve the right to review, edit and/or delete any comments that are deemed inappropriate. This is the sole discretion of the editors.
We will delete comments that:
- Contain profane, abusive, defamatory or threatening language
- Sell or promote a commercial product
- Contain spam
- Contain material that is unlawful, hateful, threatening, harassing, abusive or slanderous
- Contain copyrighted material that belongs to someone else
- Are not relevant to the original post or ensuing discussions
All links found to other websites from Focus are provided as a service to readers, but does not constitute endorsement of those sites, and Mass Eye and Ear is not responsible for the content of external websites.
We welcome your comments and feedback and encourage you to contact us or leave a comment.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact us.